Broughton Ravers Girls playing time policy
- players are free of injury,
- are available on the day of the football match,
- will play in any position they are asked to play in,
- have attended training the week before and
- are not in breach of team rules
They will play for at least half the match, unless agreed otherwise beforehand.
If, however, a player is injured during a match or feels unwell, the coach will decide if the player concerned is able to continue. Our players’ health and safety is more important than playing time.